Bambino Crayons – Pack of 24 – Double Pack
2x 24 Packs of Bambino Crayons
Gold Edition of Bambino Crayons Set with gorgeous Metallic Gold and Silver Crayons
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Simple Refunds
- Secure Payments
- 2x Bambino Gold & Silver Edition 24 Pack of Clay Crayons
Our crayons are different as they are made mostly from clay and pigment, with only a small amount of wax. This unique clay formula gives them great saturation and gorgeously vibrant colours.
- 2 new colours – Gold and Silver
- Vibrant colours
- Doesn’t leave smudges like wax
- Child safe & won’t stain
- Perfect for blending or erasing
- Perfect for colouring books
- Each crayon has a different animal on the wrapper
Try Bambino clay crayons today and you will never go back to wax!
Spare a thought for people who still use wax crayons, having to deal with results like these.
Johanna Basford’s Review of Bambino –
“Coloring with Crayons – for days when you are just done adulting! But there aren’t just any crayons, there are @bambinocrayons made with clay not wax.
When Kat at Bambino emailed to ask if she could send me a pack of these crayons, I was curious! CLAY crayons? I thought why not?!
The vibrant finish colour lays down smooth and silky, not like those bumpy wax crayons we all used as kids. Great for large areas, can be blended, layered… they are more like woodless pencils than crayons. I’ve used these lots in my recent Facebook live tutorials. If you are looking for some new supplies to add to your stash, they are well worth a peek!”
What’s so special about Bambino crayons?
– Our clay crayons are smooth and satisfying to use, blending easily and leaving a vibrant, more pigmented effect than wax.
Are Bambino crayons just for children?
– Absolutely not! Our crayons can be enjoyed by artists big and small. In fact, our crayons have recently been reviewed and loved by artist Johanna Basford OBE!
Are Bambino crayons suitable for children of all ages?
– Yes, our crayons are non toxic and safe for children of all ages. As always we highly recommend adult supervision for children under 3 years old using our crayons.
Can Bambino crayons be sharpened?
– Yes, our crayons can be sharpened with any standard pencil sharpener. We find metal or electric sharpeners usually work best.
Are Bambino crayons available to purchase outside of the UK?
– Yes, while our crayons are only available in the UK right now, we do offer international shipping from our website. We are working hard to get Bambino crayons available out of the UK soon.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 2 cm|