Adult Colouring Bundle – Miniature Secret Garden
Adult Colouring Bundle:
- Bambino Crayons Pack of 24 Gold & Silver
- Miniature Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
- and Free Crayon Extender
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Simple Refunds
- Secure Payments
We curated this exclusive bundle for our growing community of adult colourist. With this set you will have everything you need to start your journey with Bambino Crayons.
- Bambino Crayons Pack of 24 Gold & Silver Edition
- Miniature Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
- Free Crayon Extender – perfect for shading and precise details.
Johanna Basford’s Review of Bambino –
“Coloring with Crayons – for days when you are just done adulting! But there aren’t just any crayons, there are @bambinocrayons made with clay not wax.
When Kat at Bambino emailed to ask if she could send me a pack of these crayons, I was curious! CLAY crayons? I thought why not?!
The vibrant finish colour lays down smooth and silky, not like those bumpy wax crayons we all used as kids. Great for large areas, can be blended, layered… they are more like woodless pencils than crayons. I’ve used them lots in my recent Facebook live tutorials. If you are looking for some new supplies to add to your stash, they are well worth a peek!”
What’s so special about Bambino crayons?
– Our clay crayons are smooth and satisfying to use, blending easily and leaving a vibrant, more pigmented effect than wax.
What are Bambino crayons made from?
– Our crayons are made with a formula that is mostly clay and pigment based, with a small amount of wax. This is what makes them so unique.
Where did Bambino crayons come from?
– Bambino Crayons and Pencils were first invented in Poland in 1889 by Stanisław Majewski. His Pencils collection was awarded gold at the Paris Exhibition in 1937.
We are now bringing you those much loved crayons to enjoy and explore. We know you’ll love them as much as countless generations of children in Europe and around the world.
What size packs are Bambino crayons available in?
– Here at Bambino we offer a wide variety of options to suit your colouring needs. We offer standard packs of 12, 18 & 24, as well as the limited edition gold & silver pack and the pack of 12 Jumbo crayons.
What is the difference between the limited edition pack and the standard pack?
– Our limited edition 24 pack contains beautiful gold and silver crayons which replace 2 shades of brown and orange from the 24 standard pack. The metallic-effect gold and silver crayons are gorgeous additions to the set and a must have for anyone wanting to add a bit of sparkle to their colouring.
Are Bambino crayons just for children?
– Absolutely not! Our crayons can be enjoyed by artists big and small. In fact, our crayons have recently been reviewed and loved by artist Johanna Basford OBE!
Are Bambino crayons suitable for children of all ages?
– Yes, our crayons are non toxic and safe for children of all ages. As always we highly recommend adult supervision for children under 3 years old using our crayons.
Can Bambino crayons be sharpened?
– Yes, our crayons can be sharpened with any standard pencil sharpener. We find metal or electric sharpeners usually work best.
Are Bambino crayons available to purchase outside of the UK?
– Yes, while our crayons are only available in the UK right now, we do offer international shipping from our website. We are working hard to get Bambino crayons available out of the UK soon.
How long does it take for orders to be shipped?
– We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 1pm on the same day. At busier times, dispatch may take a little longer, however, your order will always be dispatched within 2 working days.
When will my order be delivered?
– All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class (Royal Mail tracked 48 for larger parcels). Royal Mail aims to deliver within 1-2 working days, however delivery can take up to 6 working days during busy periods. If your order still hasn’t arrived after 3 days of being dispatched from our warehouse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team can help investigate the location of your parcel.
I have an issue with my order, what should I do?
– Here at Bambino we are passionate about colours, quality and people. That’s why all our products are tested by us first. If you need to contact us about your order or anything else, please email us at email@example.com. Our friendly customer service team will promptly respond to your questions and resolve any issues.
I can’t find the answer to my question, what should I do?
– If you can’t answer your question using our FAQ, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you with any questions you may have, alternatively you can call us on 0114 437 2877.
|Dimensions||40 × 35 × 1 cm|
Miniature Enchanted Forest, Miniature Secret Garden, World of Flowers